Tips for Faculty and Staff
Below are some ways you can utilize the pledge at work or in the classroom:
- Include the Islander Pledge in your syllabus for your class
- Display the Islander Pledge in your workspace or classroom
- Incorporate the Pledge into educational conversations with students
- Utilize themes from the pledge for programming opportunities with students
- Request students to write “I will demonstrate integrity and accountability” on exam booklets in an effort to combat instances of academic misconduct.